My future job

I'm not a person who thinks a lot about what job I would like in the future, instead of thinking about a specific job I prefer to think about the area I would like but that is a problem also because I have too many options in my career.

I guess my favorite area it's the food quality area because I'm very interested in how food can be preserved for days and still people can eat it without getting sick. So my conclusion is that I would probably like to have a job in a food company that takes care of the quality of the food and helps them to improve that quality with the knowledge I will gain by studying food engineering. 


Another area that I'm interested in is the one I could create my own food, but that would involve more things to worry about and I feel like probably I will get bored of that. Even so, I'm not ruling it out. There is a meme that I think it's funny about this area of the career. 


I don't like the office work so I never would work on it. I think is kind of boring to have every day the same routine and in the same space, as a last option I prefer to work indoors but in a place where I can interact with different persons that way I could feel like i'm not locked in routine.

Also, if I had the chance of work outside the country I would definitely take it. I love to travel and if it is for work it would be an opportunity to learn as well. 

Comentarios

  1. Its a great idea not to do routine things, this is a better way to live, I believe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are gonna have a great future, keep going!! SLAAAAY

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programm

My best holiday

Childhood Series