Childhood Series

I almost don't remember myself when I was little. But I used to watch many tv series and cartoons because my mom always says so. She daily mentions a lot of these series.

All I know is that the most remarkable series for me at 5-6 years old was watching Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon channels. Then when I went a little older: I was obsessed with watching Disney Channel.

My favourite cartoon from Cartoon Network was "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" I loved all the characters and even the storyline from that show. They were so funny visually. 

On Nickelodeon channel, I used to watch series like Rugrats, Danny Phantom, Hey Arnold!, but especially Winx Club. I always had loved magic and fairies that's why my cousin and I used to spend the time playing at Winx Club.

With age, my interest changed to tv series with human beings. So I started to watch Disney Channel but nothing special I watched all the programs.

Now, I can't watch tv series or Netflix series because I get bored fast, in fact, it's not usual that I finish any series. And if I finish one, it probably could take me like 6 months or more. 

Comentarios

  1. you mentioned many series that I used to watch and at the time of writing my blog I did not remember, very good tastes in the series, they bring back very good memories of my childhood.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You're kidding!!! I named the same serie in my post! I also loved the Foster's Mansion for imaginary friends very much!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is an amazing animated series.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programm

My best holiday