The future

I don't know why but I don't like to think about the future. I used to believe that thinking about the future would bring me bad luck because when I was little those kinds of thoughts made me dizzy. That's why I prefer to live my life day by day.

Following the same line, if I have to choose I would travel in 10 years from now, at that time I will be almost 30 years old and I think is not so far away. I don't even know where but I would like to believe that 10 years is enough time to do important things (to me).

I hope that by that moment I'll have finished my career and have a job in the area that I like. I also expect I could have gone to a concert of taylor Swift or 5sos or Morat because those artists make me very happy and their music is important to me, but I'm not gonna lie, music in general is important to me. Besides that, I imagine at that point I will have traveled to different countries in Latinoamerica and met some of my internet friends in person.

I know that I wouldn't want to stay, even though the imagine I have in my head of my future is not bad at all, I like to live the experencies, feel the changes, and all those things of the present. Also, I can wait for 10 years as I said before day by day.

Comentarios


  1. It's important to focus on the present because the future depends on the present.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my case I usually think about the future to create small goals

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I hope that within those 10 years, you can achieve everything you say, finish your degree, travel and meet all your virtual friends.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programm

My best holiday

Childhood Series