Changes to my study programm

As I'm studying in a faculty with the name "Facultad de Ciencias Químicas y Farmacéuticas" the first years of my degree are mostly subjects related to science and maths which is not bad because I do like those subjects and I think they are very important to better undestand our careers. But I would like to have more subjects related to food engineering because at this point I still don't know much about my career and I feel like all those subjects are focused on the others careers.

We are in a pandemic so these first years we have had online classes, this type of classes have required a lot of time starting with many hours sitting in front of a computer to have clases and study and sometimes studying involves re-watchig the classes taking up most part of the day in a single subject. This has been a problem for me because it's insane to spend so many days locked in my room with no human contact. And from my point of view the charge of the study would decrease if we had face-to-face classes. 

Now that we can go sometimes to the university and we can use the spaces to study or the green areas to making a rest after every test, we have a space where we can do the exams in a appropriate environment and we can talk to our friends and not feel alone in this process.

Although I'm not a big fan of technology, for teaching I think that it's very useful specially in these times because apart from the known as zoom meetings, mails and the other stuff there are more ways of interacting that could incentive students. 

I hope that the next years we can go back to the face-to-face classes becase the next things in my study programm actually are about my career and I'm very excited to really learn about it.


Comentarios

  1. we need to return to face-to-face classes, being stuck in front of a screen all day is sickening, and even more so with the academic load, mental health has deteriorated

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am also studying food engineering and I feel that the first years of the career are quite different from what the career really is, so I would like to have more subjects specific to the career to know better how it is.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi... You are very right in seeing how important the courses of the basic cycle of the career are... you will see the importance in future years... Good Luck...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. During the time of the pandemic, because of the online classes I have also had to spend a lot of time on the computer, I hope that with the face-to-face classes it will improve.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also feel that everything would be better if it were face-to-face!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I expect that later on we will return to face to face and in person social relationships, and I also believe that in the next few semesters of your career you will have a lot of the related with it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holiday

Childhood Series