My best holiday

Sincerely, it's hard for me to talk about some of my best holidays because I'm a very forgetful person. So I neet to say that I'm don't remember clearly all the details of a specific holiday. All I can say it's that in my family we have a tradition where we travel to the 9th or 14th regions every year, mainly these regions because we live in the 10th region.

This tradition started accidentally in 2014 when my parents decided to travel to Panguipulli for the summer. Although we stayed there for 3 or 4 days, we did a lot of things. First of all, we took the way around Lago Ranco and there my brother and I played in a floating water park. Then the other days we visited many places with attractive landscapes and my mother took a lot of pictures of each one.

We visited a place that I don't remember the name (and this makes me feel a little dumb because we have been there many times). But this place it's a forest where you can walk across it on wooden platforms to see the flora and the fauna of the area. In my opinion, this place was the coolest.

Since that year we started to travel every summer to different places just for some days. So this holiday was the best holiday I've had because it was the beginning of our tradition. We discovered new places and had a lot of fun at the same time. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Antonia... Family vacations are always fun, as new adventures and anecdotes are born to share and remember ... I love it ...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Antonia! The south of Chile is really a very beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cute photos and beautiful places, like you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programm

Childhood Series