Talking about my pets (not really)

I need to start this blog by saying I don't have any pets. I know it sounds a little sad (or at least I think it is) because I believe they are such good company. But my parents always said that we don't have space enough or time to take care of a pet.

Although in my house there aren't pets, I will talk about two dogs that I adore. They are the most loving dogs that I'd ever known, and their names are Nasu and Puki. 

The last year when I started university, I began to travel to Santiago every time to realize different activities in the laboratory. I used to stay in the house of a friend of my parents for a couple days, and my best companies are always Nasu and Puki. 


They are very playful but at the same time very quiet also they always want attention from me. Specially Nasu, we are inseparable.

These two dogs make me feel like I'm not alone even when I'm so far from my family and house. They bring me so much happiness every time that when I have to leave I feel empty.

I will see them on Monday so I'm fortunate! 

Comentarios

  1. hi anto! dogs will always be good company!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I completely understand you, dogs are beautiful company, they make your day and give so much love.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My dog ​​always accompanies me when I am studying, the pandemic would be much more difficult without her.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. they are so cute! I'm glad they make you good company

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programm

My best holiday

Childhood Series